Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weird things about me I bet you dint know!


I wanted to start off this blog with a whole lot of interesting anecdotes I'd noted mentally about a legendary time towards the end of the Georgia Tech semester.. very cleverly named.. "Dead Week".

But before I could do that, I flew to my grandma's place here in Phoenix.


Here's me penning down some random thoughts as I spend an utmost relaxing time here :) The dead-week series is next.. look out!

I bet you didnt know that: (in no particular order mind you.. :D )

(1) I have a compulsive disorder of cleaning rooms! Courtesy of my room-mates who kinda dont share the same level of enthusiasm, and the fact that I camp out more in college than home, the state of my apartment seems to state the opposite.. but come weekends.. and I give myself a party :D

Here's why I'm never at my 'house'.. my univ's Klaus Advanced Computing.. my home :)


(2) I love taking photographs... well who doesnt? but I've observed no camera can capture the detail and beauty that we see with our eyes. The most expensive SLR's simply attempt to come as close to it as possible. Kudo's to the maker of the world's best lens technology called the human eye!

The awesome colors of Fall....


(3) I cant help crying in movies :D I cant help but empathize deeply with the character goin thru some shit.... then be it a cartoon fish in "Finding Nemo", lion cub Simba seeing his father dying in "Lion King" or fans of the drowning "Jack" in Titanic (where I'm not the only misty-eyed one) I still remember my college friends surprised on getting up in the interval, turning back and seeing me cry during "Munnabhai"!!


(4) I can never buy just ONE piece of clothing. After carefully narrowing it down to a choice between TWO, I simply cannot choose between the TWO and settle for buying both :) Same goes for greeting cards and gifts these days too!


More to come... :)

2 comments: